The naaksha, a PERSIAN device like the Jacquard Loom invented centuries later, enabled asian weavers to create sinuous floral patterns and creeper designs in brocade to rival any painted by a brush. The Kashmir shawl that evolved from this expertise in its heyday had greater fame than any other Asian textile. Always a luxury commodity, the intricate, tapestry woven, fine wool shawl had become fashionable wrap for the ladies of the English and French elite by the 18th century.
We are dealing with unique 100% Pashmina Kashmir Shawls. Available in wide range of colours & many patterns in each design to select. Superior quality, fabricated from pure cashmere. These shawls are remarkably soft and smooth to touch.
Our aim is to provide exactly what our customers want, namely ::
- Fast and free delivery.
- Friendly and helpful customer service.
- Good value; we want to provide all of the products at naaksha.com of fantastic quality at a good price.
Our principles and the way we do business is based on the following:
- Be normal, accessible and not too corporate.
- Be kind to the environment. All of our rubbish is sorted, we use minimal packaging.
- Never say “NO”. If you order anything that is not in stock, we will try our best to arrange it.
We are always open to new ideas, so if there is anything that we dont have that you think we should stock, please contact our Information Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org